Pages

a photographer talks

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Total is day 6

Grinder and I are still here, I took the morning photo of him.




I put on my vintage Hudson Bay coat and headed to the first taping of the Colbert show near the Science Centre/Russian House. If you are going to the second taping wear waterproof boots, I did not.





Michael Buble is to be a guest on this 1st show, to air next week. I was just lucky some of the people next to me said "you're not Stephen Colbert", and Michael stopped and said "no".













Interviewed at W2 this afternoon, my photo of the others on stage from the stage. We all have art on display at W2. You can view it at 112 West Hastings Street at the W2 Community Media Centre.






Shaun White the flying tomato

the golden boy Shaun

Grinder and I say goodnight, day 7 comes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers